SPECIAL OFFERS AND VOUCHER CODES
When redeeming special offer or voucher codes, users must adhere to the below terms:
- Customers may only redeem offer codes for one transaction.
- Offer codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
When purchasing or booking a Gin School Experience at the Isle of Skye Distillers Gin School you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are or will be over 18 years of age on the date of the experience. Anyone aged under 18 is not able to join a Gin School experience due to government laws. Anyone that appears to be under 25 years will be asked for proof of age upon arrival.
Health and Safety and Standards of behaviour
- That we will refuse to admit you to the premises if you appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of prohibited narcotic substances upon your arrival.
- That you will inform us prior to arriving at the Gin School of any medical condition or physical impediment about which we would need to be aware in order to eliminate or anticipate any potential health and safety issue.
- That you will follow the instructions of the Isle of Skye Distillers team when on-site.
- You will be given a briefing on health and safety prior to the session commencing. All participants are expected to listen carefully and follow instructions given. Participants should take reasonable care in the Gin School to avoid personal injury and injury to others.
- You are expected to behave sensibly and appropriately at all times and may be required to leave the premises if for any reason the Isle of Skye Distillers team or others are unhappy with your behaviour.
- Smoking anywhere on site at our shop and Gin School is strictly forbidden – both inside and outside.
- That Isle of Skye Distillers reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the Gin School experience without notice, for whatever reason, but will refund all monies in full.
- We operate a strict 7 day cancellation policy – your Gin School experience is refundable up to 7 days before the experience date.
- Should you wish to reschedule a Gin School experience that has been booked we require a minimum of 7 days notice in order to reschedule the session and this will incur a £10 administration fee.
- If you cancel the session within 7 days of the scheduled date, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- In the unlikely event that the Isle of Skye Distillers has to cancel a Gin School experience, Isle of Skye Distillers undertakes to offer a suitable alternative date or a full refund of the experience price.
- Gin School vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods. Vouchers and bookings are transferable, so if you are unable to attend yourself, you may nominate a replacement. Vouchers expire 12 months from the date of issue and extensions beyond 12 months are not available under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale or sampling of alcohol under the terms of the licensing act.
- We reserve the right to make minor changes to the Gin School content, timing and prices.
- Your 10% off offer (redeemable in the Portree shop) is per still booked and can only be redeemed once against your first purchase on the day of the experience.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
When purchasing from the Isle of Skye online shop or in our Portree shop, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You must be over the legal drinking age to purchase our products.
- You will receive an order confirmation email and order number when your order has been placed through our online shop.
- Orders placed through our online shop will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- Please note that we currently only deliver to addresses within the U.K and The Channel Islands – we do not operate a free shipping cost policy.
- Our customers’ satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and we take exceptional care in the manufacturing, packaging and delivery of our products.
- Delivery of our products will be made to the address provided by you at the time of placing your order.
- Customers should promptly inspect goods delivered to them to satisfy themselves that any goods delivered to them are as expected.
- Please note that you may be asked to show proof of age upon delivery of your order.
- If your purchase(s) from our online store is (are) damaged or faulty upon receipt, you can either request a full refund or exchange for (a) replacement product(s) of the same value.
- To request a full refund or exchange, please notify us by email within 48 hours of receiving your order. Please state whether you would like a full refund or exchange and quote your order confirmation number, the product name, a photo of the damage, your full name, email address, phone number and delivery address.
- Only unopened products that are in the original packaging will be eligible for refund or exchange.
- Approved refunds will be credited to the payment card/PayPal account used during the original transaction within 30 days and will exclude shipping costs.
- We recommend that items are returned to us via a recorded delivery service to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit.
- If you fail to meet these terms and conditions, the product(s) will be returned to you and you will not receive a refund nor be eligible for an exchange.
- All products are stress tested in house. Products are sensitive to elements of extreme heat where glass and corks may fail. Products should be stored at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. All coloured products use natural ingredients and may fade or change overtime.